Personal Loans are here for when you need to borrow money for…personal reasons. Whether you’re looking to consolidate debt into one, easy monthly payment with a lower interest rate, or you need funds to cover a medical expense or home improvement; our personal loan options may just be the right solution.
- Unsecured Personal Loan – Borrow funds at a fixed interest rate for up to 60 months.
- Personal Line of Credit – A revolving line of credit where you only pay interest on what you have borrowed against your available line.
- Financial Statement Loan – Borrow up to $15,000 for 48 months. A current financial statement is required for consideration.
- Christmas Loan – A special, limited-time loan offered beginning October 1. You can borrow up to $1,000 to help with holiday expenses and pay no interest until after February 1, with your first payment not due until March 1.
- Overdraft Loan – Tied to your Checking account, an overdraft loan will automatically transfer funds to your checking in the case of insufficient funds.
- Share Secured Loans – Borrow against funds you have in a Savings or Share Certificate account for a much lower rate.